January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 * | April 2011 | May 2011 | June 2011 * | July 2011 * | August 2011 * | September 2011 * | October 2011 | November 2011 |
January 2012 | February 2012 | March 2012 | April 2012 | May 2012 | June 2012 | July 2012 |
* match canceled
The next 3-gun Match at Henry County Gun Club will be April 28th.
Registration will begin at 8:00 a.m. and will be at the pistol bays.
Shooters Meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m. with the match following immediately after.
The match fee is $15.00 for non-members, $10.00 members, and free for ladies and juniors.
At a minimum you will need the following:
- Pistol, 9mm or larger, and at least 3 magazine.
- Rifle, .223/5.56mm or larger, plus 3 magazines.
- Shotgun, pump or semi-auto, 12 ga. or 20 ga.
- 100 rounds of Pistol and Rifle ammo, 50 rounds of bird shot, 10 slugs, and 10 buck shot.
- No steel core, tracer, or armor piercing ammunition will be allowed.
- A sturdy belt and a strong side belt holster (drop leg is OK).
- Magazine pouches for pistol and rifle magazines.
- Shotshell pouches, shell holders, or speed loaders for shotgun.
- A sling for your Rifle or Carbine
- Hearing and eye protection are mandatory for all competitors and spectators.
If have any questions or need to borrow some equipment please contact me.
3-Gun Match Director